The engineering company Meinhardt Fulst supports and advises you in all questions of Mechanical, electrical, plumbing and controlling.
Administrations, hotels, schools, universities, laboratories and industry use and operate buildings with powerful technical infrastructure that have to meet demanding tasks.
Only an efficient technical infrastructure guarantees a work-oriented environment, an efficient energy supply as well as personal and property security. The demands of builders, operators and users on the various systems are all different. IMF can advise you in all mechanical, electrical, plumbing and controlling issues throughout the entire life cycle of the property.
Increasingly scarcer raw materials, ever higher prices and rising environmental awareness among the populace mean that the use of environmentally-friendly energy sources, modern energy generation systems and sustainable raw materials policies are becoming increasingly important.
IMF takes these trends into account and incorporates energy-efficient concepts into its planning processes.
New constructions enable developers to meet their expectations in terms of flexibility and efficiency in building technology. With competent advice and future-proof planning, we’ll support you in optimizing your investment and operating costs.
Existing building stock
During its life cycle, a building often undergoes renovations to adapt to new types of use and to maintain the value of the property. Here, the requirements of the existing building structure, the current legal norms as well as continued partial operation must be taken into account. Precise inventory and demand analyses can be used to limit risks in advance of renovation work. Our experienced site managers ensure that construction work runs smoothly.
Optimisation of building technology
Building technology systems can be operated more conveniently and cost-effectively by optimizing control strategies and energy analyses. We use our multidisciplinary know-how and knowledge of the current state of the art to enable you to seize this optimisation potential.
- Planning and consultancy on new construction and renovation projects
- Ventilation & climate control
- Electrical engineering
- Building security & surveillance
- Elevator & conveyor systems
- Process media
- Fire extinguishing systems
- Building automation
- Energy consultancy & reviews
- Energy concepts | Energy checks | Energy saving analyses
- Energy performance certificates | Energy controlling | Energy standards
- Funding advice
- Construction management and project management
- FM consulting
- Certified planning of fire alarm systems and voice alarm systems according to DIN 14675
- Planning and evaluation of drinking water hygiene according to VDI 6023
- Reduction of investment and operating costs by simulation of variants for plant and system optimization
- Analysis of effective cooling of a data center or transformer room
- Investigation of the distribution of pollutants or flue gases in the air
The combination of conventional technologies and alternative energy sources is often the most economically advantageous solution. For instance, by utilizing geothermal energy via concrete core activations the heating and cooling costs in a modern office building can be reduced by approx. 80%. Amortisation of the investment costs going beyond the conventional standard is approximately 10 years.
The development of intelligent usage concepts for waste heat from biological methane-powered combined heat and power plants, for example, can sustainably reduce the production overheads. Wood and sewage sludge drying systems are mentioned here as examples.
The following examples are intended to illustrate how diverse the areas of application of alternative energy sources are. IMF supports and advises in the determination and planning of the possible uses of these technologies and resources.
- Geothermal energy (concrete core activation | heat pumps)
- Wood chips and pellet heating systems
- Photovoltaic systems | Synergy facade
- Solar systems (water heating | solar cooling)
- Service & rainwater use